Capacity : x4
Our resorts, located in or near villages, are sync between nature and modernity. These are meant to give our guests a holistic view of how pleasurable nature can be. Plants and trees all around, rivers right in front or nearby, forests in the proximity – all these blend together to give guests a soothing and unique calming experience. Village Resorts are meant to rejuvenate and recuperate people from the adverse effects of ever busy mundane city life.
Please check Tour Itineraries in below links. You can also book Tour packages as per the following itineraries.
Your Itinerary would depend on the number of nights you have booked with us.
- Night stay at Non AC Cottages on Double/Triple/Quadruple sharing.
- One round Morning Tea, Breakfast, Lunch, Evening Hi-Tea & Dinner(fixed menu-starting from day 1 lunch to exit day breakfast).
- Special offer for every guests.
- Goods & Services Tax(GST)
- Camera charges & Boat charges.
- Service of a trained guide.
- Packaged Drinking Water, any kind of Hard & soft drinks.
- Cost for the optional trip and any kind of transportation charges, which are not mentioned in the "Inclusions" list.
- Anything not mentioned in the “Inclusion” list.
MENU FOR BREAKFAST, LUNCH & DINNER
Morning Tea :
Puri/ Paratha / Rice Idli, Sabji / Poha, Bread, Butter/Jam, Boiled Egg / Omlet / Fruits, Sweet Dish
Rice, Plain Dal, One seasonal vegetable Fry, Fish Curry(Rohu/Katla/similar), Prawn/Crab,Papad, Salad, Pickles, Sweet dish
Evening Snacks :
Tea, Vegetable Pakora / Onion Pakora.
Rice / Roti, Plain Dal / Dal Fry, One seasonal vegetable Fry, Chicken Curry, Prawn/Crab, Papad, Salad, Pickles, Sweet dish
- One extra veg. item and one Paneer item will be served instead of Non Veg. item, if any one prefer Vegetarian meals.
- Non veg. Items, evening snacks & sweet dishes will not be available in unlimited quantity.
Restaurant Timings :
- Morning Tea : 6:00 AM to 7:00 AM
- Breakfast : 7:30 AM to 10:00 AM
- Lunch : 12 Noon to 3:30 PM
- Evening Tea : 5:30 PM to 7:00 PM
- Dinner : 8:00 PM to 9:30 PM
Please Note :
- Every Indian tourists must carry 2-3 photocopies of any one Govt. Approved photo ID & address proof( e.g. voter card/driving license/ aadhar card/ passport) along with the original & Foreigners must carry Passport and visa along with photocopies to obtain forest entry permit .
- Please carry Medicines, mosquito repellent, Torch, Dry foods with you. Nearest market at 7 Km. Distance
- Loud music and consumption of alcohol are strictly not allowed in the Forest or in the common/ open areas of resort.
- Please co operate with boat men and guide at the time of Forest safari.
- We will not been able to serve Food and Beverages (except Drinking water) in the room. We do not provide Room Service.
- Special Snacks or food item(if required) to be ordered well in advance. Please ask for price and availability before order.
- Due to nearby forest & due to natural habitat of various small wild animals, reptiles & insects( most of them harmless), you can encounter one or many of them during your stay at our resort, though we do regular pest control in our guest rooms, Kitchen & Dining hall. We are sorry for any inconvenience due to them but we cannot destroy their natural habitat because this is an eco-tourism facility. We will not be held responsible for any damages (of your body parts and/or your personal belongings) may caused due to their presence.
- Pets are strictly not allowed in resort.
- We do not have accommodation for drivers but we can arrange food for them @ INR 200/- per meal ( Lunch / Dinner) & INR 100/- per Breakfast. Drivers are strictly not allowed to enter Guests’ areas like Guest Room, Resort compound, Dining Hall etc.
- Every Tourists have to wear face mask and should carry Hand sanitizer during Jungle Safari.
- Maintain physical distance.
- It is mandatory to show double dose vaccination certificate for all guests (18 years & above), to get entry permission in the National Park. In absence of final vaccine certificate, negative RT-PCR (not older than 72 hours) will do.